Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 2)

Community Events

DONATION DINNER New Hope Fellowship Missionary Church is having a “donation” dinner. The date is March 8, with serving from 5-7pm. The menu features homemade soups with sandwiches, a hearty…

Community Events

INTERNATIONAL NIGHT On March 1, 2014, the Multi-Cultural Club of Clare High School  will host its 3rd annual International Night. This event is for all ages and will take place…

Community Events

LIVING FREE COOKING CLASS Beginning January 19, 2014 the Seventh Day Adventist in Clare is hosting a 4 week series of cooking classes on Sundays from 4-6 p.m. in the…

Community Events

LIVING FREE COOKING CLASS Beginning January 19, 2014 the Seventh Day Adventist in Clare is hosting a 4 week series of cooking classes on Sundays from 4-6 p.m. in the…

Christmas Wish Program

Trying to keep our spirits up Dear Review, We recently moved in March from Harrison to Clare, my 2 sons and I, after separating from my husband, I had been…

Gateway Bands Christmas Concert

Gateway Bands Christmas Concert

The Clare High School Gymnasium will be filled with the sounds of Christmas on December 12, 2013 at 7:30pm, as the Gateway Bands present their 9th annual Christmas Concert, “A…

Married

Troy and Jessica Magnus would like to announce their marriage on October 5, 2013 in Clare. Parents of groom are Greg and Karen Magnus of Mt. Pleasant and the parents…

It’s a boy!

A baby boy, Gibson Nicholas DePas, was born October 12, 2013 to Tina Breen DePas and John DePas. Maternal grandparents are Midge and Skip Breen of Clare. Paternal grandparents are…

Artist of the Month

Artist of the Month

The Clare County Arts Council presents Cindy Mussell of Clare, MI showing photography at Isabella bank in Clare through the month of October.  Cindy is a horse lover and when…

Fair & Festival Frenzy

Fair & Festival Frenzy

It has been a busy week with events enough to keep everyone in the area happy. The Farwell Lumberjack Festival filled last weekend with good old-fashioned pioneer fun in the…