The Clare Athletic Booster Club will host the 2013 Fall Kickoff Program on August 20, 2013 at Clare High School. The events scheduled are:
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Dodge Booster Club Test Drive
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Annual Community Pork Dinner
7:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Parent Meeting with Dan Haggart, Athletic Director
7:15 p.m. -8:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions with fall sport coaches
Athletic Passes will be on sale for $200 for a family of 4 (additional $25 for each immediate family member). Athletic Participation Fees of $75 per high school student, and $25 per 7th and 8th grade student will also be collected. A sign-up sheet for volunteers to help the Sports Booster Club will be available as parent help is needed at all home events. Also needed are adults willing to help sell tickets at all home events.
Test Drive Activity/Course:
• On Tuesday, August 20th new 2013 Dodge vehicles will be available for test drives for 4 hours beginning at 4:00 pm.
• McDonald Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the sponsoring dealership for this Dodge Booster Club event.
• The test drives will be conducted on Clare High School parking lot.
• Each qualified test drive earns $20 with a maximum total of 250 drives which would earn a $5,000 Dodge donation.
• Test drive participants must be at least 18 and present their valid driver’s license to be eligible to test drive a new Dodge. Persons who do not bring their driver’s license to this event will not be allowed to drive. Passengers do not earn a donation.
• Before the test drive participants sign a Waiver of Liability.
• After the test drive, participants complete a brief survey. Each completed survey is worth $20 to All Clare Booster Clubs.